From large, multi-level housing to small two bedroom cabins, Pineapple Contractors can build it all. We have the skill and experience necessary to complete jobs that require even the most specific attention to detail. Have you been thinking about creating a kitchen with a skylight to give the chef the best natural light while cooking? We can install that. Or are you looking to build the perfect backyard guest house so more friends and family can stay with you? We can do that as well and so much more.
Let Us Help You Bring Your Vision to Life
Undertaking a new construction project can be exciting. The ability to create a home exactly how you have always imagined is incredibly special. Let Pineapple Contractors be your partners in this mission. From the initial consultation, we will work closely with you to figure out what type of home you would like to construct. We will take the time to ensure your unique vision is brought to life every step of the way and if for any reason there is a complication with components, we will work with you to come up with the next best plan.
- A tight building envelope with good insulation: These two specifications prevent moisture and heat from infiltrating a property. This is important to maintain energy efficiency throughout the home.
- High-performing windows: ENERGY STAR windows reduce a home’s reliance on artificial light by providing more natural light than the average window. They also reduce the sounds that come from the road outside and UV light.
- ENERGY STAR appliances: An appliance that is certified by ENERGY STAR is guaranteed to lower the average monthly energy bills of a home’s occupants by 10% to 50%.
- WaterSense products: These products meet the EPA’s exact specifications for water efficiency and performance which can save you from paying a lot on your monthly water bill.
- Non-toxic building materials: Most homeowners would prefer to build a home with materials that do not threaten their health and promote clean indoor air quality. The materials we work with are environmentally friendly and do not contain harmful components such as fiber glass or phthalates.
- Outdoor living space: An inviting outdoor living space is not only important for homeowners who wish to have guests over for dinner, but also a nice spot to play with your pets and children without having to worry about factors that are prevalent at public places such as off leash dogs.