Home Remodeling and Renovations in Lewisville
Transforming Properties in Dallas – Fort Worth
Remodeling and renovating a home or business property can be an exciting venture. When you decide to transform your property, you need a company that has the experience and skill necessary to make any and every change you would like to see. Pineapple Restoration is that company. From first consultation to the final inspection, we work closely with our clients to ensure their wishes are becoming a reality. You can count on us to deliver high-quality results regardless of the size of the project.
Call us at (972) 928-0788 today for a free estimate or reach us through our online form.
Common Areas of a Property We Remodel and Renovate
While every project we handle is as unique as our clients, there are certain areas of residential and commercial properties we work on more than others.
Some common areas we work on are:
- Kitchens: The kitchen is one of the most important rooms of a home. We have experience completely changing the entire look and structure of a kitchen and doing smaller projects such as changing cabinets or flooring.
- Bathrooms: The bathroom is an area that gets heavy use every day. For this reason, they may begin to show signs of wear quicker than other areas of a property. A renovation could be a simple way to freshen up the space. Or, if you are looking to modernize the room, a full remodel could be beneficial.
Our Lewisville professionals have a wealth of experience renovating and remodeling every room of a house or business property.
For your free estimate, call us at (972) 928-0788 or complete our online form.
Does My Property Need a Remodel or a Renovation?
While these terms are used interchangeably, they are technically different processes. A renovation is the process of restoring something to its former glory while a remodel is completely changing this object into something new.
If you have recently purchased an older home and you generally like the way it looks, but you believe it needs a spruce up, you’ll probably want a renovation. However, if you want to completely change how this home looks, inside and out, you would probably be happier with a renovation.
Other factors to consider about renovating are:
- It is less expensive than a remodel since the structure of the building is not changing.
- It is more DIY friendly, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t enlist the help of an expert.
- It can take less time than a remodel.
- Depending on what is being renovated, you may require a permit.
Other factors to consider about remodeling:
- It can create the perfect layout you want for your space.
- It can be more expensive than a renovation.
- It can be less expensive than buying a new home.
- It almost always requires a permit to complete.